Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Stab.

So I set this up to keep everyone posted on the events in my life over the next four months or so. Plus, I'm trying to teach myself HTML (it's a slow and painful process), so this will give me the platform to do that.

I just finished my internship today, after about 11 weeks, at a company in downtown LA called BroadSpire. And tomorrow, I'll spend my last few hours working at the Pomona Office of Communications before calling it quits for the summer. Then, I have exactly 10 days to get my sh!t together before I pack up and ship out to Europe until December. It'll be a hectic next month or so as I make the transition, and I will try to keep as current as possible...but no promises.

The last time I had a blog was in the seventh grade. Xanga anyone? So, yeah, bear with me. Feel free to leave me as many comments as you want. On the content, layout, lameness, etc. And, again, this is a work in progress. I apologize in advance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey travis! it's janice. i'm your first commenter EVER. i am so excited for europe! i'm leaving for the airport in 10 hours... oh.my.holy.shit.

i'm gonna keep a travel blog too! and yes, i remember xanga. i still have mine! haha

see you in 10 days!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO FUN! and omg it's janice! this blog is a good idea...too bad i'm probably too lazy. but i do dabble in html, so i POSSIBLY help you with any little problems.

Anonymous said...

okay that was me, amanda.