Saturday, August 16, 2008

Packing & Leaving

While I'm packing up for Europe (that would be one carry-on and one 40 lb box for shipment), my sister and her family are simultaneously making the move into their new home. That means lots of boxes going to lots of places. It's been a bit chaotic. Tonight, I will be staying in a local hotel since all of their mattresses have been packed away and will probably be without internet access until I arrive at LAX or JFK early Monday. I will, however, be updating on twitter.

Can't believe it's all happening so fast.

Hopefully, this will help me. (Shout out to CS H. for this one.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha... You should go to the "feature stories" part, and look for "The Price of Deregulation" story. You'll see why.

Have fun, do not let ppl know of your soulmate, and take a lot of fucking pics, and if you go to a nude beach, please take lots of hott chicks!

Alrite. Later.