Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where In the World...

I like counting down. It's weird, I know, but anticipation is what keeps me going. Take, for instance, my annual, 4 month Christmas and Birthday (December 20, for the record) countdown clock. Whoever it was that sat next to me in AP Calculus and/or English will attest to my frantic scribbling of numbers from 150 to 0 in the top right corner of my planner, but I digress. Because this whole Europe trip has been heavy on my mind since March, a countdown has been a work in progress for some time. For the record, there are just about 5 days until I leave the US. For those keeping score at home...here's the itinerary:





August 20: Venice
August 21-23: Rome
August 24-26: Florence
August 27: Milan
August 28- Sept. 1: Barcelona
Sept. 2 - Dec. 20: Edinburgh





It's a world tour. I feel like the Beatles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

innovation.
i think that is a pretty random word.

dont forget your warm water clothes. i expect you to come back with nessie's eye...or a hat with her on it.

Anonymous said...

larva

Anonymous said...

where the hell is tokyo on your itinerary!?! doink...