Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Schweiz

Right now, I am sitting in a McDonalds in Zurich waiting for the rain to pass before we meet up with the last arriving member of our group as she makes it in on the late train from Paris. I've been in Zurich since 7 AM local time...that means 6 PM yesterday for Hawaii and 10 PM yesterday for the West Coast.

It's hard to believe that everything is real. I'm so used to seeing replicas at Disneyland and in Vegas, and seeing it in person is just surreal. Tomorrow, we hop an early train to Venice and will arrive after 8 hours.

It's started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's weird not being able to text you. i didn't think it would be, but it is...

The Classic Kid said...

Um... Look at my awesome new "masterpiece." Okay. Oh, and I linked up to you, so, you must link back to me, cuz that's how it is played! Hmm... I will tell Clio about this blog. I checked out analytics, and I think it's cool. I have "installed" it, but I think I'm going to have trouble w/ it... For various reasons... hahaha.

Alrite, catcha later, and take a lot of pics. Oh, and I know where I am going to study abroad... I'm pretty sure I know. hahaha.