Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've Got Mail!

Checked the mail today and was pleasantly surprised to see a postcard from my good friend C.S.H. (You can read her stuff here and here). It's from the Body Worlds exhibit that she recently went to in Los Angeles and, disturbingly, shows a rabbit's Circulatory System in 3D. It's interesting, but a bit jarring to see on my wall everytime I look up from my computer screen. In any case, it was great to hear from a friend...

If you want to join in, here's my mailing address:

6/1 Darroch Court
St Johns Hill
Edinburgh
EH8 9TS

1 comment:

The Classic Kid said...

I love how you're doing this so indirectly. hahaha. Yeah. Kick arse postcard. The next thing I shall send you will hopefully cost less. hahaha. 94 cents for int'l stamps. Not THAT bad. You should've posted how much it cost me to send that awesome thing. So, I'll be doing a Keatsian thing, hope it works, and don't have to buy an envelope again! ha. Remember. Keep my letters. They will sell for a lot once I am dead. ha.