Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sasha Comes to Edinburgh!

(Me & Sasha in Seattle Last Spring Break)

Because it's hard work representing da aina by myself here in Edinburgh, I've had to call in back ups. My friend Sasha from da hanabaddah days will be making an appearance in the United Kingdom on Thanksgiving, which, I guess, is ironic from a historical standpoint, but I digress. The plan is to go from here to London to get some sightseeing and general touristing in. Can't wait. Chee Pono!

(Sorry for the Sovereign-ness).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheee heee.
omg i am sooo stoked. you don't even know.
ooh and finally a shoutout. kind of. drunk ones are better.
btw.. of all the pictures we have together.. you have to put the one where were standing around a golden pig.. geeze..it doesn't even have my cool green nails. hater.
haha im sorry i think the only hannabadda buddy you have is leila geeze.. you must have asked to talk to her like 50 million times.