Monday, September 15, 2008

Spam & Beans

So this may not be as important as the sudden collapse of the NYSE or an important financial merger, but it's a breakthrough nevertheless. I cooked my first proper dinner for myself tonight. Okay, some might argue that cutting up a can of Spam and grilling it with green beans might not count as cooking, but I totally do. Especially when you add in the microwave rice, which, by the way, was not as bad I thought it might be. And yes, I was given weird looks by my Scottish flatmates for eating Spam, but that's just par for the course.

On an entirely unrelated note, you need to watch this clip. I don't mean to pick on Sarah Palin or anything, but with Tina Fey returning to SNL, how could I not post this. My favorite line: "I can see Russia from my house." Please excuse the Youtube clip being ripped from Fox News. It was the best I could find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stand up and defend your beliefs to the anti-spam!!! L & L has made me a spam eater forever!!!